Is my Right Breast 'Bottoming Out'? (photo)

Hi, Just wondering if anyone can help me here. Is my right breast 'bottoming out '? The right crease is much much lower than the left I am 7 months post op. I got a breast reduction & lift with implant. any help would be appreciated thanks

Is my right breast bottoming out

+1

From the photo you posted, it does appear that you have some asymmetry.  The question is did you have some asymmetry pre-operatively and it's more obvious post-op? If you are concerned that you are bottoming out, it would be best to go see your surgeon for an exam and compare before and after photos at that time.  If that is the case, you can use that time to go over options.  ac

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry

+1

While there is some breast asymmetry, just about all breasts are.  It would be interesting to see your pre-op photos to compare them. 

Right Breast 'Bottoming Out'?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.  The picture does demonstrate some breast asymmetry; it is difficult to evaluate the cause of the breast asymmetry based on the photograph alone. In person examination will be necessary to provide you with a specific diagnosis, such as breast implant displacement ( for example bottoming out or lateral displacement).  Your plastic surgeon will likely be your best resource when it comes to this evaluation.

If it turns out that breast implant displacement/malposition is present, you may benefit from revisionary breast surgery. This operation will likely involve internal suture adjustment of the breast implant pocket (capsulorraphy).

You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more about revisionary breast surgery options.