My Right Breast is Bigger Than the Left (photo)

Hi I had to change my implant due to PIP risk. I have 405cc and I would like to know if the left breast will look the right in the future or reverse? I did the surgery one month ago. I like the shape of them but seems than the left is fuller and smaller than the right ? Will they looking the same at one point or do I have a problem? thanks to give me your professionnal advice

I do not wish to go for an another surgery as I am happy with the shape but worried about the effect about having a bigger breast bigger than the other What do you suggest? Both pictures are "after".

Breast asymmetry

+2

Breast asymmetry is normal. One breast is always large and they are often shaped a bit differently as well.

Breast Implant Asymmetry

+2

It appears that there are slight differences in your breast shape and size. However, this could easily be a result of pre-existing shape differences. There can be differential swelling of the breasts as they heal, but time will address this. There is no way to make the detemination of how you will progress, but keep in touch with your surgeon for the best success. 

Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD

My Right Breast is Bigger Than the Left

+1

Best to post a before photo so we can determine if the minor differences are as noticeable before than after the exchange. I see the differences but is it really worth another operation? Befores would help answer this.