My rhinoplasty revision looks no different and I want it fixed ASAP?

I paid good money for a revision of a nose job because it was not as small and close to my face as I wanted. I had it done in June .. and it looks no different at all. I am a college student who works part time and I do not have money to pay for something again because I did not get what I asked for. Im not sure what to do at this point .. I wanted my nose smaller in general, straight, and close to my face

+1

It is just too early to tell.

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.