What Do You Think of my Rhinoplasty Results? (photo)

I had a rhinoplasty 3 months ago. What your honest opinion is of my results? I have attached 3 before and after photos. Sorry if the after pictures aren't very clear. Also, I think I have a weak jaw and chin. This is particularly visible from my profile. Do you agree? Can anything be done to correct this? I did some research and orthocognathic surgery seems to be the only option which would be suitable for me. If that's correct, could you please tell me what would be involved? Thank you

What Do You Think of my Rhinoplasty Result

+1

I think you have a good early result and it looks like you will have very nice final result. Please followup with your surgeon.

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

What's most important is what do you think of your nose?

+1

From the photos posted, it looks like you got a nice result from rhinoplasty. Your tip is slimmer, the tip angle improved and the profile refined. As for your chin, unless you have a very small jaw or poorly aligned teeth (called malocclusion) a small chin implant might solve your issues more easily than orthgnathic surgery.

Steven J. Pearlman, MD

What do you think about your rhinoplasty result

+1

Photos are not clear but overall your nose looks quite well. The important one is you however, and if you like it none others should matter. Orthognathic surgery to change your profile will also change your bite and require orthodontia to line things up, a big proposition and time commitment. A chin implant is more straight forward.

Rhinoplasty results look great; chin implant optional. But why ask us?

+1

Your photos show what appear to be quite nice results. If your teeth come together normally, you don't need orthognathic surgery. An anatomic extended very small chin implant would give you a bit more chin projection, but your present chin is not overly retrusive or small, so a chin implant is truly optional and very small is the only size I would consider, if at all.

But my main comment is that you should be seeking an appearance that YOU are comfortable with and happy about, not seeking affirmation from your surgeon, other plastic surgeons, a romantic partner, friends, or others. You're a pretty woman, so get off that insecure, self-questioning pony and ride a different attitude.

Good cosmetic surgery can (and has in your case) give you a new look, but it can't change how you feel about yourself, life in general, or how others respond to you. That part is your responsibility. Feel good about your new appearance; it will take about a year to reach your "final" result. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1

Your nose looks very nice in the photos that you posted. I do not think that you need a chin implant.

Good Rhinoplasty Result May Benefit By Secondary Chin Augmentationj

+1

Your rhinoplasty result looks very acceptable and there are some nice improvements to the dorsal line and tip. Your chin may be slightly horizontally short but not to any great degree. Whether a chin augmentation would be aesthetically beneficial could be determined by computer imaging. You certainly don't need orthognathic surgery to improve your chin or jawline. 

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Rhinoplasty Results at 3 months

+1

Thanks for the question. The result that you have can not be improved in any way. I don't think you need any more work on your face. Its good and in fact great. Look into your life and see what makes you think is this way. Wish you good luck.

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Results

+1

It looks as though you've achieved a nice result from your rhinoplasty.  With a more refined nose, such as you now have, I don't think you need a chin implant to achieve facial harmony. Your current result is very nice.  I would take some time, at least a year, and see how you are feeling about your result and overall facial balance at that time. 

Steven L. Ringler, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Results at 3 Months

+1

The early results show an improvement in tip refinement, tip elevation, and the dorsal aesthetic line.  Looks good at this early date.  I would have to examine you to determine if I would recommend anything else.  A chin implant may be a possibility.  The orthognathic surgery is a much more involved procedure that is appropriate if the bite needs correction as well.   Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA