Need Recommendation For Revision?

I had my rhinoplasty last year. My surgeon didn't have a clue obviously as the results arent good.  I just want it fixed.  instead of making the incisions on the altar base he made them across my nostrils. One of the scars didn't heal properly. Instead of slight tip refinement he shortened the tip. The results are not good. I want the tip lengthened slightly and the allar base looked at. I need an excellent surgeon recommended

Rhinoplasty revision

+2

Good luck. I think that it is important to show your surgeon your original pre-op photos and then go in to meet with him in person.

Revisional rhinoplasty surgery is harder than primary.

+1

With the limited information provided it sounds as though a second opinion is in order. Revisional nasal surgery can be quite challenging and should be performed by someone who does it regularly.

Need Recommendation For Revision?

+1

Standard pictures or an exam would be necessary to helpful in this situation.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA