I have a large, ethnic, bulbous nose with large, flaring nostrils. Are my rhinoplasty expectations realistic? (photo)

I have a large, ethnic, bulbous nose with large, flaring nostrils. I made some photoshop changes to my original nose (right in the picture) to create my ideal nose (left in the picture). I made the tip and nostrils smaller but didn't make any changes to the bridge. Are these results achieveable through rhinoplasty without causing functional impairments? What would need to be done? I'm looking for a natural result. Thank you for your time.

Are my rhinoplasty expectations realistic?

+1

I think that your goals are acheivable.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Rhinoplasty for ethnic nose

+1

The bulbous tip is best addressed with combination of tip suturing techniques And conservative cartilage removal. Osteotomies of the nasal sidewalls will be required to narrow the bridge. An alar plasty will be required to narrow the nostrils. The Photographs show a reasonable expectation for rhinoplasty. For many examples, please see link below to our rhinoplasty photo gallery