Is my Rhinoplasty Considered to Be a Risky One?

I wanted a natural nose, not much changes, just a bit of corrections (my nose was already nice). I had hump reduction (I had a thin long hump that wasnt that obvious), and osteotomies done. However, I asked the hump to be reduced %50 so I still should have a little bit of hump. My tip was also just raised. My surgery was done in around 45 minutes. Do you think it was a simple and risk free surgery? I know its hard to tell, but I dont think I had much done to my nose... Right?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Tip refinement and hump removal are the two most common requests in rhinoplasty.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA