I've Had my Revision Rhinoplasty with Silicone Implants Like 2 Months Ago, Unhappy?

I had my revision rhinoplasty 2 months ago,the shape of my nose was ok but I wanted to correct the uneven sides and the tip of my nose had dropped a little,so wanted to correct that defects.The doctor used silicon implants,now I can see my tip is more upturned and doesnt match the upper bridge and both sides of my nose are assymetrical right side is bigger.are silicon implants dangerous?what kind of problems can it cause?or maybe the swelling will never go away because of it?Will the tip drop?TY

Revision rhinoplasty is difficult. Why silicone?

+1

Revision rhinoplasty is not easy to do well.  Based on what you describe, I am not sure at all why silicone implants were used.  It can lead to shifting that would cause asymmetry and the implant can extrude through to the surface.  Before I would consider any permanent implant, I would have to have some very justifiable reasons to do so.  You may want to get a second opinion from an experienced plastic surgeon, who does rhinoplasties on a regular basis.  Good luck.