My Retainers Have Cracked in Middle and Teeth Have Moved, Can I Move Them Back?

I had my brace off nearly 2 years ago and have worn my retainers every day/night. My front teeth were crooked and the retainers have cracked in the middle and now my teeth have gone slightly wonky again how can I fix this because even with my retainer they are staying the same !!!! Please help

Broken retainers

+1

When retainers crack it allows for your teeth to move since they are no longer being held rigidly like they are when the retainers are in their original form. I recommend visiting your orthodontist for a re-evaluation. If the shifting that has occurred is minor, it may be able to be corrected with a removable appliance like a corrective retainer... if the shifting requires more than a minor correction you might have to revisit orthodontic treatment like braces again or Invisalign.

New York Orthodontist