How Do You Think my Results Are So Far 6 Weeks and 4 Days Post Op Tummy Tuck? (photo)

I am concerned about one side of my stomach being more thick than the other. I have lost about 90 pounds. I am not ideal weight I am 5'2 and I weight 160 I weighed 170 before tt. Starting to get anxious the closer I get to the 3 month even 2 month mark. Let me know what u think if I will need corrective surgery.

Your results do show improvement

+3

and that is all we can promise.  Your results are not perfect and revisions are used to help improve on your results.  Know your doctors revision policy as you will need to implement it if you wish to have better results.

Skin laxity after an abdominoplasty

+2

You do have some residual laxity of your lower abdominal skin.  This may improve with some time but in general, considering the degree of excess skin laxity, your result is satisfactory.  

Post op

+2

looks like you are healing well, good for you I hope you enjoy the surgery and your new tummy

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

+1

Appears as a very acceptable result. But you are the one that needs to be satisfied. Best to allow 6 months of healing. 

How Do You Think my Results Are So Far 6 Weeks and 4 Days Post Op Tummy Tuck?

+1

You are still swollen so you need to wait 4 months for complete resolution of swelling. I think you will have extra skin and fat along with some abdominal wall laxity, all of which will require another surgery. 

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck Results

+1

Thank you for your pictures.  It appears that you have had a poorly performed tummy tuck.  You most likely need a revision of your tummy tuck.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS