How Do You Think my Results Are So Far 6 Weeks and 4 Days Post Op Tummy Tuck? (photo)

I am concerned about one side of my stomach being more thick than the other. I have lost about 90 pounds. I am not ideal weight I am 5'2 and I weight 160 I weighed 170 before tt. Starting to get anxious the closer I get to the 3 month even 2 month mark. Let me know what u think if I will need corrective surgery.

Your results do show improvement

and that is all we can promise.  Your results are not perfect and revisions are used to help improve on your results.  Know your doctors revision policy as you will need to implement it if you wish to have better results.