Is It Possible to Make my Result Look Like This After Labiaplasty? (photo)

I am interested in having Labiaplasty surgery. To inform myself already, my question is, if it would be possible to make the result look approximately like this one (also with a straight line on the inner labia) and which method would be necessery for it

Clitoral Hood Reduction and Labiaplasty

+1

Correction of your labia will likely include a procedure for the clitoral hood.  Both of these procedures would likely be performed in unison. 

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/body/15/labiaplasty.aspx

+1

You are an excellent candidate for a labia minora reduction. If you wish to look similar or closer to the attached photo, you will need a central wedge labiaplasty (first reported by me in the medical literature in 1999 and in multiple textbooks), a labia majora or outer labia reduction (published first  by me in the Aesthetic Surgery Journal and multiple textbooks, and extensive clitoral hood reduction with a clitoropexy.  I have not yet published the clitoropexy technique but have done it about 200 times with excellent results. You may need fat filler to you outer lips but that wil probably be unnecessary.  The wedge labiaplasty will give you a smooth contour to your labia minora edge. 

Sincerely,

Dr. Gary Alter

Result after Labiaplasty

+1

Your photo does show that you are a good candidate for cosmetic vaginal surgery.  It appears to me from you photo that you have excess of the labia minora (the inner lips) and that would be corrected with labiaplasty surgery.  Additionally, it appears that your labia majora is deflated and would benefit from volumization with either an off the shelf filler or lipofilling (aka fat grafting).  The photo you provide as a goal is a great one, the vulvar region is nearly perfect.  It is a good goal for your plastic surgeon to strive to for, but cosmetic vaginal surgery is never perfect as no surgery is.  So I think you can get a great improvement with which you would likely be very satisfied.

Naples Plastic Surgeon

Labiaplasty expectations

+1

Thanks for the question. While I can see you as a good candidate for Labiaplasty I can see that your expectations are much more than can be achieved by Labiaplasty. This surgery does not deal with your empty outer lip of Vagina that adds so much to the aesthetic of this area of body. As suggested by some other PS there is less volume with extra skin. Volume to volume replacement is possible with fillers or fat grafting before or after Labiaplasty. Excessive skin can be removed surgically. If your expectations is to reach the result that you have posted then the age difference in these two images seem to be around 15 to 20 years and that is not easy to address.

Web reference: http://www.dubai-aesthetica.com/body/cosmetic-gynecology.html

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

+1

The photo is an excellent guideline for your surgeon to plan the procedure.  Compared to the after, you have excess surface to volume ratio on the outer lips (labia majora).  This could be treated by a combination of skin reduction, filler, and non-invasive skin tightening.  Relative to the after photo, you also have excess midline folds over the clitoris and both labia minora.  Whether trim, wedge, or combination of these approaches is not as important in my opinion as protection of nerves and conservatism. If you don't mind losing darker pigment at edge of labii minora, trim with W-plasty closure would be my choice for initial operation.

Web reference: http://www.feelbeautiful.com

Labialplasty

+1

I do not believe that is possible. You appear to be a good candidate for the procedure and I understand why you would want to pursue this.

Labiaplasty expectations

+1

For any surgery, it is important to clearly communicate to the surgeon what your hopes and expectations are, and sometimes photos are the best way.  However, just as no two people are exactly alike (other than identical twins), no two surgical outcomes are ever exact.  Nonetheless, I would say that after labiaplasty, of both your inner and outer labia, as well as clitoral hoodectomy, your result will be much closer to your ideal than before surgery.  Overall, labiaplasty patients are my most satisfied patients of all.  Glad to help.... @drryanstanton 

Web reference: HTTP://WW.DRRYANSTANTON.COM

Labiaplasty expectations

+1

are important to voice to your chosen surgeon and if you will only be happy if your result is like the photo you wish to be, I am sorry but you will be disappointed.  You are comparing apples and oranges as your pre-op photo shows redundancies in nearly every component of your genitalia.  Can improvements be made?  Certainly!  But your surgeon needs to discuss with you every aspect of your anatomy and understand your desires before jumping in.  And please understand your surgeon's REVISION policy as you are likely to need one to achieve the best results possible. 

Tucked in labia

+1

If you mean by "like this one" you mean trimming the labia back to fit back inside the labia majora, that is certainly possible.  If you mean just like the labia in the photo, I'd point out that your labia minora are full all the way around the lower area and less plump to start with.  Also there is a lot of laxity in your clitoral hood.  That being said, if you want labia that just peep out from your labia majora, or are just tucked inside, it is possible. Your hood over the clitoris is fairly prominent and if too much trimming is done of the labia minora your clitoral hood, even if trimmed and tightened, still might be too prominent to match.  I think you can achieve a very nice result if you are realistic about the tissues that you are starting with.

Worcester Plastic Surgeon

Is It Possible to Make my Result Look Like This After Labiaplasty?

+1

The labia minora reduction will produce a major change in your contour and will do the most to get you to your goals.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/labial-rejuvenation-photo-galleries.php