My Restylane Has Nearly Worn Of, my Nurse Uses Succeev, is It Safe to Put This in Where There is Still Some Restylane Presemt?

Succeev and Restylane

+1

Succeev isn't approved for use in the US at this time, however it isn't uncommon to layer hyaluronic acid based dermal fillers and it is safe.

Additional HA Fillers into the Tear Trough

+1

Additional HA fillers into the tear trough after Restylane may be appropriate, but the drug mentioned does not have approval in the US.

Is it Safe to Use Suceev Over Residual Restylane?

+1

Hi Anon,

Suceev is not approved for use in the USA.  In general it is safe to put different fillers in areas where there is still some Restylane present, except for around the eyes, where only Restylane should be used.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Succeev filler isn't approved in the U.S.

+1

Succeev is made by the same company as Sculptra and it's a hyaluronic acid filler. I can't speak exactly to Succeev because I've not used it myself. But in general, it is ok to place fillers on top of one another, even different brands, and not wait until all prior fillers have been dissolved. Restylane is also an HA filler.