Do I Have To Get My Restylane Dissolved Before V-Y Plasty Surgery? Any Doctor Here From London Does V-Y Plasty Often?

Hello dear lovely doctors, I'd like to know if i have to dissolve my restylan with Hayalse before the surgery to get the proper amount of augmentation i'd like, and if there is any doctor in London who does perform it ofter? I already found a doctor but am not sure about his skills on this intervention, he's more well known for his lippos and rhinos. Thanks a lot

Restylane and removal

+1

I would have this discussion regarding Restylane and hyaluronidase, with your current provider. They may or may not have specific guidelines the want you to adhere to, prior to any treatment.

Restylane Dissolved Before V-Y Plasty Surgery

+1

Your surgeon will have his or her preferences whether to dissolve the restylane. During your consultations with the surgeons, you can ask about his or her preferences.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

V-Y Plasty and Restylane

+1

A lower lip lift incorporating V-Y plasties or other tissue rearrangements helps solve the difficult problem of the aging lower lip. So, quite frankly, dissolving your current Restylane or not depends on your physician's preferences, so don't do anything until you've chosen your V-Y Plasty surgeon and set the date of the procedure.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD