What would be my recommended Permalip implant size for both upper and lower? (photo)

I've been to two consultations. One doctor said he typically only does 4mm. The second doctor told me because my upper lip practically disappears when I smile that she would only do the smallest, 3mm, size on my upper lip and the medium, 4mm size on my lower. Most reviewers on Realself have said they are relived they got the biggest size, the 5mm, especially after the swelling goes down and their lips become more natural. What do you recommend?

What would be my recommended Permalip implant size for both upper and lower?

+1
I find that the smallest lip implant makes little to no difference in the appearance of your lips.  The majority of my patients get the largest one, as it is not really that large.  At one time, the company has said they were going to make a larger implant, but to date that has not happened.