Saw no Improvement with Ultherapy, What Fraxel Laser Should I Use to Tighten Skin Under Eyes?

I had an ulthera treatment about 5 months ago. I see no improvement in the firmness of my face. What I do see are slight indentations on my cheeks that I never had before. I feel the fat cells were destroyed in some areas. I still, after 5 months am very tender especially on my chin and neck area. My cheeks have sagged where the treatment left off. They did not treat under my eyes. What frazel laser would you recommend for my face to help tighten under my eyes and smooth and tighten my face?

Fraxel Restore 1550 and 1927 and the Fraxel Repair Laser will all tighten skin under the eyes.

+1

Both Fraxel re:pair and Fraxel Restore Dual lasers will tighten skin under the eyes.   The Fraxel re:pair laser is the most aggressive and requires one or two weeks of down time.  the Fraxel Restore Dual requires about one week of down time if both the 1550 and 1927nm wavelengths are used together at optimum settings.  It all depends on how much tightening you want to achieve and how much down time you are willing to put up with.  See an expert who has both lasers and has extensive experience to discuss options with you.  The SmoothBeam 1440 Laser can also be used to tighten eyelids as can the Palomar 1540 Lux StarLux Laser, EndyMed, Thermage and a number of other energy based devices.  Heat is the common denominator.  Other energy based device that can safely heat the tissue without any risk to the eye may be effective.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Fraxel Laser

+1

The best laser we have found for under the eyes is CO2. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Web reference: http://www.facebook.com/elitemdspa

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Best Fraxel Treatment to Tighten Skin Under Eyes (and Face, Neck)

+1

Hi Sandra,

Fraxel repair (fractionated CO2) laser is the best Fraxel treatment for crepe, loose skin under the eyes.  It can also help tighten crepe` skin of the face and neck as well.  Most importantly, choose your treating physician most carefully.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P