I Want a Revision to Get Smaller Implants, Surgeon Discourages it, Why? (photo)

I do not have before pics but I do have pics of what I asked for and would like an opinion on if anyone thinks this is what I got. I have 31 ribcage, 5'1", 110 lbs. was a full b and stage2-3 pitosis. Said I was worried about not having fullness after lift and that a 180 the largest in rice test I liked from what I could tell. I had NO guidance from him and it was hard to tell with all the saggy skin. I am a small person and am having trouble with Xl bikini tops!!! Help. Says I can't go smaller

Smaller Implant Exchange with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift

+2

Unfortunately, you had a breast augmentation with lollipop lift.  This technique produces ugly vertical scars, which are impossible to hide.  You may benefit from a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  With this technique, it is possible to exchange your implants with smaller ones, reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.  Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall gives maximum anterior projection with a minimal size implant. 

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant issue and too large with lift

+2

180 cc implants are pretty small. If you think that you are too large, then you probably should have the implants removed and just revise your lift.

I Want a Revision to Get Smaller Implants, Surgeon Discourages it, Why?

+2

Please see the previous responses to your questions for more detailed answers. As you can imagine, online consultants will not be able to know why your plastic surgeon is making the recommendations that he is. 

In my opinion, downsizing of breast implants alone  will likely not suffice to achieve your goals;  "down sizing” of the breast skin envelope will also be necessary. In other words, breast lifting revisionary surgery, as well as downsizing of breast implants will likely be necessary as well.  Obviously, as the “complexly” of the procedure increases, so does the potential risks/complications. These considerations may also be behind your plastic surgeon's recommendations to you.

Agree with your PS

+1
Smaller implants not worth doing.  The implant diameter would be much narrower than your breast diameter.  If you are unhappy with your current size, I would remove the implants and revise the breast lift.

Joshua A. Greenwald, MD