My question is, Is it possible to develop a dorsal hump post surgery ? Even though I did not have one before. (photo)

hi, I had rhinoplasty 14 days ago to correct thin out the bridge of my nose. Now 14 days post op I have developed a dorsal hump (I did not have one before surgery).

My question is, Is it possible to develop a dorsal hump post surgery ? Even though I did not have one before.

+1

Though very very early after surgery. I would address this dorsal hump "swelling" with your surgeon ASAP. May just be swelling, so allow 3 months of healing than decide..//

+1

This is difficult to evaluate without an exam.

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.