My Question is if I Decide to Get a Bbl and Brest Augmentation Will It Make my Scoliosis More Noticeable? (photo)

I have scoliosis I have more fat on the left side of my stomach and my left rib pops out a little more when I lay on my back.

Will a breast augmentaion and BBl make my scoliosis more noticeable?

+1

Scoliosis introduces a variable which is hard to predict beforehand. You need to be examined by a Board Certified PS with extensive experience in the surgeries you are seeking to get a better understanding of possible results.

Breast Augmentation

+1

This is a difficult question to answer properly without examination to assess the degree of skeletal problems mainly of the ribs and hip area. Skeletal problems are not easy to correct . However if there is rib asymmetry that may affect the shape and possibly the size of the breast. This may have to be considered when choosing the shape and size of the implant. In case of the hips, the same is true. Fat can be reduced, to give as much symmetry as possible. Fat can be also transferred to the buttocks, but also needs to consider the pre-operative shape and size and the effect of scoliosis. The scoliosis itself will not look different,

My Question is if I Decide to Get a Bbl and Breast Augmentation Will It Make my Scoliosis More Noticeable?

+1

Asymmetries due to fat can be improved with differential liposuction during the Brazilian buttlift.  The chest wall concerns can be easily evaluated with a physical exam and will be depend upon the specific contours of your chest.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and breast augmentations each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA