Can my Puffy Nipples Be Reduced?

i am 17 years of old.. i was a sports man.. i was very fit.. i was just 64 kg.. due to some educational problem, i couldnt play for 6 months.. after that my weight turned to be 80kg... i grew puffy nipples.. now i m doing aerobic for a month so that my weight came down to 76kg. my stomach became almost flat too.. but my nipples are very puffy still.. can i reduce it.. it is very shameful for me to take off my shirts infornt of anybody. so please help me

Treatment options for puffy nipples and gynecomastia

+2

A photograph of your condition would be beneficial.  Many times puffy nipples in males is associated with gynecomastia. When the gynecomastia is corrected the nipples generally shrink down as well.  You should be evaluated by a plastic surgeon for this condition and to review treatment options.  

Puffy nipples

+1

Some guys have puffy nipples. They are not always related to gynecomastia. If you didn't have them before your gained the weight, I would suggest first trying to lose the weight. if that doesn't work you could certainly go for a consultation. Usually puffy nipples can be treated easily. Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgerybaltimore.com/procedures/breast-surgery/male-breast-reduction/

Can my Puffy Nipples Be Reduced?

+1

The areolae can be reduced in size through a variety of techniques.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of body contouring procedures and male breast reductions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Gynecomastia.php

Puffy Nipples?

+1

Your puffy nipples are most likely due to fat under the nipples and possibly gland.  The best correction is simple fat reduction via liposuction and if necessary some gland reduction.  I bet liposuction alone would work but of course the surgeon examining you will determine that.  Choose a FACS - ABPS surgeon with experience and real surgical training in male breast reduction.  Once the fat is gone the puffy nipples go also.  My Best,  Dr C

Web reference: http://www.gcommonsmdplasticsurgery.com

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Puffy nipples are a type of gynecomastia.

+1

Hi.

Usually it takes minimal scar surgery to correct this, but it is generally safe and effective.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.