My Pubic Area is Protruded..Can I Get my Pubic Area Like Other Normal Girls Through Surgery?

Im 22 and my body weight is 38 kg i've always been thin, I never gained weight more than this. My pubic bone is hard and protruded can't wear tight skirts or pants... and it looks so bad I just think about it day and night i've always been depressed and felt different than other girls...... Help me.... Please..

Protruded Pubic Area

+1
If the problem is fat, then liposuction could help, but if the problem is boney I'm afraid that there is little to offer.

+1

Yes. The protrusion of the pubic area, usually due to a lipodystrophy of the area and usually just liposuction in the area should be enough.  Occasionally, there may be some excess tissue in the area as well.  This may be solved by a small excision in the area to give a better shape.

S. Ozan Sozer, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

There is hope for a prominent pubic area!

+1

The mound of the pubic area, called the mons pubis, can often protrude regardless of the patient's size.  I am often asked to treat this area with liposuction, usually when I am concurrently treating the abdominal area.  If the area is predominantly protruding due to fat (more so than bony protrusion or naturally thickened skin), the results can be very good! Consult your surgeon in person for an evaluation to determine if you are a good candidate for liposuction.  Wishing you the best!

Windell C. Davis-Boutte, MD
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Pubic reduction?

+1

An evaluation in person would be helpful to determine if the pubic area is more fatty than anything else. If it is bony then it there is probably nothing to do for it.

Bony Pubic Protrusion

+1

If the pubic protrusion is bony, there would be nothing to do for it. Pubic reduction can only be done if it is a fatty mound which can be treated by liposuction. Submitting photos of the problem can give a more exact answer.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Pubic area protruted

+1

it  would  really    be   a  big  help  if  you   post  some  pictures ,   because    if  it  is   your bone   there is  not  much to    do   with   it ,   just    gain   weight   to make     the  contour   of  the  area    more  armonic   with   you r   body   but  is   hard   to  give  an opinion   with no  pictures 

Cynthia Disla, MD

+1

At your weight, it would be hard to imagine that liposuction would generate much of a result,   but a physical examination or pictures could quickly ascertain this.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Kenneth Hughes, MD                                                                                                                                        Los Angeles, CA