My PS Recommended 255cc Tear Dropp OVERS. I'm 5"2 115 Lbs with Breast Tissue. Does This Sound Right?

Best Breast Implant Size/Profile for Me?

+1

As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise  advice online.

The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “full C” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Generally speaking, I prefer the use of these sub muscular (dual plane)  position for breast implants. You may find the attached link helpful to you as you do your research.

Breast implant choices

+1

Without an exam it is impossible for  me to determine what would be size appopriate for you.  Good luck.

Breast Implant Size

+1

The implant type and size and the placement sound reasonable given your small size and the fact that you already have breast tissue to cover the implant.  Pictures would be helpful as would your starting size and your goals.