My PS Says my Scar Has a "Speed Bump" Effect. Has Anyone Ever Heard of This?

I just had a TT 10 days ago. MY TT scar was closed with glue and using a "Speedbump" techinique where the skin looks like it was sutured underneath above and below the scar line. There is a upraised Bump from hip to hip. Is this normal? My PS says it will eventually go away and the incision will be nice and thin? It just looks so bad right now and Its depressing. Ive been trying to find out any info on this on the internet and I can't find any. My PS says to have faith. Am I just worrying too much?

Suture Line Closure for Tummy Tuck?

+1

Assuming you have done your due diligence while selecting your plastic surgeon, it is very likely that you are “worrying too much”.  It may be easier on your nervous system to “have faith” and allow for healing to occur. It sounds like your plastic surgeon may have use careful technique with deeper sutures to take attention off the superficial layers of closure. This will help keep the resulting scar as fine as possible.

I would suggest that you communicate your questions/concerns directly with your plastic surgeon who is in the best position to answer/reassure you.