How Will my Ps Fix my Bb? It's off Center After Surgery. Can It Be Done at Office?

Had full tt w minimal lipo. Had major Swelling first day post op ( ps says From walking up stairs) and bb healed Off center . Also small bulge above Part of my incision . He promises he will fix it for no charge in office but my question is how will he do it without detaching bb completely. That Just scares me! He had to do that post op in Office w just local and I thought I'd die! Also the bulge... How will he remove it?

Tummy Tuck Revision?

+2

These types of revisions can be done in the office under local anesthesia without difficulty. “Detaching bellybutton completely” is not necessary usually. Depending on what the “bulge” consists of,  this can be excised. Keep in mind that these areas will likely be  in sensate ( except for below the tummy tuck incision)-  you should not have significant discomfort with the procedure.

I'm sure your plastic surgeon will be able to provide you with more specifics of what he plans to do.