Should I Wear A Compression Bra to Help With Sagging After Saline Implant Rupture?

Compression Bra After Saline Implants

+1

A compressive bra is helpful after saline or silicone replacement, but it does not prevent sagging. It is really done for comfort reasons only.

Saline Impant Ruputres

+1

Dear Naddy,

Wearing a compression bra is not going to help you at this point.

I recommend that you seek examination with your surgeon or another surgeon if you like but of ample experience so you can plan to take out the ruptured implant and replace it with another one.

Best of luck to you and thank you for your inquiry.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Compression bra after implant rupture

+1
I do not think that wearing a compression bra will be of value after an implant rupture. You should see your plastic surgeon and establish a treatment plan for removal and replacement of the implant.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Compression bra after breast augmentation

+1

I do not think that a compression bra will do anything for you in terms of preventing setlling of the breasts.  You should ask your surgeon his opinion and post-op care instructions.