My Problem is My Lips are Wide in Length, is It Possible to Fix This and if It Possible How?

My Problem is Not in  Large Lips but in Wide in Length , is It Possible to Manage This and if It Possible How? I also have a long chin. Options?

Macrostomia Reduction

+1

A wide or increased horizontal length of the lips is known as macrostomia. Whether you have true macrostomia can not be determined without seeing a picture of your lips. The width of the mouth can be reduced by moving the corners inward but at the price of a scar . Whether such scars are worth it depends on how wide one's mouth is.

Treatment for wide lips?

+1

It is impossible to evaluate lip aesthetics without an examination, even less so without a good photograph that shows the lips in detail in different positions, but also their relationship to the face.

Steve Laverson, MD