Can my Problem Be Fixed? (photo)

Hi there, I have irregularities with my nose. As you can see the tip on the left side profile is larger than the right. Also at the bottom of the nose you can see, the left side is hanging down a little, causing the nostrils to be crooked. I have already gone through 2 surgeries with 2 different doctors, to try at fix this problem. The 1st doctor made it worse by rotating my septum to the right. The 2nd doctor just fixed the mistakes of the 1st. Can this issue with my nose be fixed? Thank you

Third Rhinoplasty

+1

Each additional rhinoplasty increases the difficulty of the following rhinoplasty.  The smaller the deformity the less likely that a third rhinoplasty will be successful.