My Power in Right Eye is -4.5 and Left Eye 3.5 How Can Lasik Surgery Help Me in Removing my Spects?

LASIK in moderate myopia

+1

This refractive error is a fairly typical for what we treat with LASIK surgery.  In a patient under age 40, we would typically attempt to correct all the myopia, and you would likley be free from any glasses until some time in your 40's, when normal aging changes would require reading glasses.  If you are already over age 40, your surgeon will likely discuss monovision with you, where one eye is treated for distance, and the other eye is left with some degree of nearsightedness, to help reduce the dependence on reading glasses.

Scranton Ophthalmologist