I Have my Second Septorhinoplasty Post Op Appt Next Week. What Should I Expect?

Today was my first post-op appt after septorhinoplasty. The splint was taken off and stitches removed. The whole process was rather uncomfortable as instruments and medicine swabs were stuffed WAY up my nose! I'm wondering what to expect during the second appt... should I prepare for more stuffing, poking and prodding way up there?

+1

Sorry the first post-op visit was uncomfortable.  I ask my Rhinoplasty patients to avoid strenuous activity and to ice the sides of their nose (cast) during that first post Rhinoplasty week.  This decreases the swelling of the nose below the cast and makes the cast removal much less uncomfortable.  Every Rhinoplasty Surgeon has a different routine, so there's no way to know what yours will do at this next post-op visit.  

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com