I Got my Porcelain Bridge Done a Week Ago and Am Not Happy with the Results. They Are Some What Dark in Between Each Space?

About porcelain bridge

+2

This is definitively something that needs to be assessed by a clinical and radiographic examination, sometimes there are black triangles between pontics and crowns on a bridge but if the bone has the right high and the contact point (where the two adjacent parts meet) is placed correctly this spaces will fill in with papilla (triangular gum), if not then the prosthesis needs to be redesigned taking this factor into consideration.

Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

+1

Sometimes the ceramist will shade the teeth around the gum line or between the teeth slightly to make them appear more natural.  Most dentists will show you the bridge on your teeth and get your approval before permanently cementing it into place.  If you didn't like it, then he could have sent it back to the lab to have the shade removed.  It is hard (but not impossible) to do while it is already cemented into place.  Also, in cases where the dentist and/or patients are in doubt as to achieving your esthetic goals, many times a bridge can be temporarily cemented to allow the patient to "test drive" the bridge for a few days.  Then if acceptable to patient and dentist, the bridge that is temporarily cemented can be removed and permanently cemented.  If unacceptable, as previously mentioned, can be returned back to the lab to make any needed corrections.

Norman Huefner, DDS
Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentist