What type of surgery would be beneficial to me to get smooth butt and thighs? (photos)

Hi, I lost 120 pounds after lap band was done 5 years ago. Prior to that I had liposuction done about 13 years ago on my inner and outer tighs. What kind of treatment for wanting smoother butt and tighs. Would a lower body lift benefit me? If I am flying out of country. How long do I need to stay post op before returning home? And if I am self payed approximately how much would the whole procedure cost? My weight been stable for about a year now I weight between 125 to 130 pounds... Thank you

What type of surgery would be beneficial to me to get smooth butt and thighs?

+1
   The surgery that will produce the most benefit wiill be the posterior body lift, which will lift the buttocks and the lateral thighs if done by an expert.

Lower body and thigh lift

+1
Based on the pictures posted, your surgery is more complex than you think.
There are several options available to you. different pattern of scars with different results. sculpting your body requires art and experience
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com