Looking at my photos how much weight would you suggest I lose for good results in having a bbl? (Photos)

Before I waste any doctors time I know for a fact I have to lose weight to have a bbl, which is not a problem. Looking at my photos how much weight would you suggest I lose for good results? I'm thinking 40 pounds. I am 5'7 weighting 200. I would like to be 160. At time when I did weight 160 my stomach has never been small :( . I'm seeking advice.

Weight loss with BBL

+2
I think that if you are thinking of having a brazilian butt lift, and you want to lose weight, then you should do that first. good luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2
The closer you are to your ideal body weight the better your results would be and the safer the surgery would be.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com

Bbl and safety

+2
Definitely losing those 40 lbs before surgery will be great because that will reduce risk and complications. 
You are a perfect candidate for a circumferential Tummy Tuck in order to get rid of the saggy skin on your abdomen, sides and lower back-butt area. Also during this procedure a muscle repair can be done to gets flatter abdomen and tapered waist. Bbl can be done too. 
You have to acknowledge if you get done only lipo on your abdomen and sides your skin will only be saggier than is now. 
Be encouraged. 
You will be loving your results. 
Dr. Cardenas 

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Looking at my photos how much weight would you suggest I lose for good results in having a bbl? (

+2
     I think it would be difficult to advise about this without knowing your goals for the BBL.  If you want 5 liters liposuctioned and 2 liters per buttock you may be closer than you think. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Weight loss before BBL

+1
Your body will be better off if you lose some weight, but it is not really necessary for the BBL. Just dont lose the weight afterwards, because you might lose some of your new butt. Ideally, I would say lose 20-40 pounds, and get a tummy tuck with lipo and then use that fat and waist fat for the buttock.

Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS
Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon

+1
Without knowing what type of results you are looking for it is difficult to say how much weight loss would be sufficient. I suggest a personal consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for the best advice. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD