My Philtrum Has Grown Slanted and Crooked Ways to Fix It?

My philtrum has grown slanted really badly kind of crooked ever since I had a really bad accident 1 year ago. Will it grow back to normal and straight again without having to do anything to it? I am past the development growth stage I am 23 years old. If not, are there any non surgical procedures to fix it again? My last resort would be surgery can I fix it through that though and make my philtrum straight again?Also, I have a small face are there ways to enlarge the size of face.

Accident, slanted philtrum

+1

It order tp properly assess your lips you need a consultation with someone that does surgery + injections to lips. How has the scaring changed your lip? Is the philtrum scarred?

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon