One of my Pec Implants Sits Higher Than the Other 3 Weeks Post-Op, Will It Drop? (photo)

The reason I ask is that I am 3 weeks post-op and my left pec implant seems to sit a bit higher,is less full than the right one and it looks tighter. My surgeon said to give it some time as he believes it'll drop. Massage? I`m assuming pec implants need a good 3-4 months for optimal results as well,but I would like some other opinions as my Surgeon advised me that he would be away for the Holiday Season and this is bothering me quite a bit despite feeling that I am being premature about it all.

One of my pec implants sits higher than the other

+1
It is really too early to tell. You need to wait a good number of months to realize the final results. In reality, the majority of healing is in the first several months, however there will be subtle changes in healing that occur over 6 months and even potentially up to one year. 
It is also important to understand, that we humans are not symmetrical creatures. Your pre op photos show asymmetry with your left inframammary crease and nipple areolar complex slightly higher. Also, more often than not, the bony rib cage is more prominant on the side of the heart which can make the left side implant slightly more prominant. If a noticable isssue,  the back surface of the implant can be trimmed to help accomodate this.
At times, other fine tuning and adjustments can me made to make things as symmetric as possible, but perfect symmetry is unrealistic.
For these reasons, it is important to discuss asymmetries in the initial consultation and pre op to determine what options, if any, are to be performed to address these issues.
In the meantime, be patient and follow up with your surgeon in time to address your concerns.

Pec Implant Results

+1
It generally takes three to four months, as your surgeon said, for your implants to settle. This can also happen sooner in one pec than the other. You are still early on in the recovery phase, therefore I suggest you wait until then to assess your results. However, as it appears now, your results look great! 

Jerome Edelstein, MD

One of my Pec Implants Sits Higher Than the Other 3 Weeks Post-Op, Will It Drop?

+1

You have a very nice early result, and there will be adjustment of the position during healing. Continue to follow with your surgeon.

Asymmetry after pectoral implants

+1

It looks like your left breast fold is higher than the right which could be the reason the left side is higher right now. If your surgeon lowered this to match the right side, the implant should eventually settle to match the right side. However, it takes longer than 3 weeks. You need to wait a few months to assess the situation.

Paul Wigoda, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Pec Implant Recovery

+1

At 3 weeks post op, you are not seeing your final results.  You  will continue to heal and the implant will very likely settle.  Be patient and continued follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

Best Wishes.