My Orthodontist Hasn't Given Me Retainers?

After having braces for roughly 2 years my top set was taken off. I asked about a retainer but they said that'll be given after my bottom set has been taken off. The problem is, I checked and my next appointment is 73 days from now (receptionist chooses the closest date available)... Surely my top set will start relapsing by then?! HELP

Some feel teeth won't move after case

+1

There are some dentists and orthodontists that feel that if the teeth and bite are in a perfect alignment, there won't be any movement or relapse.  I personally like to cover my bases and "just in case" use retainers.

I would call the office and explain your concern.

Web reference: http://www.DrTimmerman.com

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist