What are my options here? I'm 29, Hispanic male

I am a 29 year old, Hispanic male, who used to be so full of life. Now, I'm too embarrassed to even take a picture with my friends & co-workers. The humiliation of being asked if I've been in a fight, and why is my eye black has been devastating. You truly feel better if you look better - I find that statement to be totally true. I am living pay check to pay check, with NO insurance, so I can't even to to an ophthalmologist at this point. Please help me. What can I do to get rid of these bags?

Bulging eyes

+2
Your eyes appear mildly bulging. The cosmetic issues aside you need to see an ophthalmologist to see if you have Graves disease or some other thyroid problem before you even think of any intervention. If you are in bad financial situation you can apply for Medicaid. If you do not get approved for it then work out a payment plan with an ophthalmologist but definitely see one and also a family physician. 
Regards
Dr. J

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon