What Are my Options Besides Traditional Braces? (16 Year Old Girl)

My two front teeth are both slightly crooked (both by different degree) & I also have a gap between them (1/4 cm by gums & 1/2 cm at bottom). I'm on a smaller budget because my family's insurance will not cover it & we don't have much money to spend. I have anxiety & am VERY uncomfortable with the thought of braces on my teeth 24/7 for an unknown amount of time. I understand they must be fixed & will take time but want something I can control/take off if I'm having pain or discomfort. Please help!

Teenager with an upper gap and twisted front teeth

+1
Your daughter may have an active fraenum attachment above the 2 front teeth.
The soft tissue is a muscle attachment that can pull the 2 teeth apart, creating the space.

You should let your orthodontist assess this and Invisalign would be ideal for this small problem.

I CERTAINLY WOULD NOT recommen veneers or bondings (that stain )

London Cosmetic Dentist

Treatment options

+1

The only other option you have to straighten your teeth with something that is removable would be Invisalign, but your orthodontist would need to determine if your problem is correctible with it. Invisalign is limited at what it can do so it is not an option for everyone.

Tanya Vaysman, DMD
New York Orthodontist

Ortho options

+1

Without a photo its tough to tell.  Options might include Invisalign, veneers, or direct bonding to reshape the teeth and close the spaces.  my advice would be to discuss the above with your dentist.

Murray Bruckel, DDS
Norwalk Cosmetic Dentist