What Are my Options Regarding Scar Fading And/or Removal? (photo)

I am a sixteen year old girl of African descent, and during my childhood, I acquired many scars, as a result of being quite a tomboy. Currently, I exfoliate daily with a loofah and exfoliating body wash (w/ apricot seeds) and protect the scars from the sun with clothing and a zinc oxide based sunblock. I'm interested in the range of products, procedures, or regimens I can pursue to remove these scars. I want results, and I am willing to spend the time and the money to obtain them. TIA

Skin lightening agents for dark scars

+1

I recommend a topical skin lightener Melaquin PM, followed by monthly application of a chemical peel known as a MelaPeel.