What are my options to hide/remove big scar on my temple? (photo)

Hi. Im 23 years old male who had a surgery about 10 years ago for birthmark removal. The birthmark was big and the surgery left me with 2,5x5,5cm scar in my temple. Two years ago i went trough scar removal surgery and it only decreased the size of the scar about 0,7cm in width. What are my options to decrease the size and/or hide the scar? Hair transplant? Re-do the surgery(i dont think it will work)? Some combination?

Alopecia scar on the temple

+1

Treatment of alopecia scars begins with a FUE examination to determine the feasibility of a hair transplant. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Hair transplant is the best option for this scar

+1

I think the best course of action would likely be revising the the scar until it is as narrow as possible. If there is still significant width, hair transplant into the scar would be a good second step.

Laxmeesh Mike Nayak, MD
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon