What are my options for fixing my nose and how much? (photo)

When i was 13 i was in a bad car wreck that altered my nose. Now im 23 and i can afford to have my nose fixed. Any solutions?

Rhinoplasty cost

+1
Since you have had previous trauma to your nose, it is most likely that you had a fracture and your base is too wide. You will need in-fracturing and refinement of your tip. The operation would take 2 hours and it would cost $7,000.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

African American Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

Yes its quite possible to fix your nose. The cost will vary on the geographic location and experience of the surgeon. To fix your nose will probably cost in between 8500 to 15000. If you have insurance they may cover part of the cost if there was a fracture.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty cost for broken nose

+1
The cost for primary rhinoplasty is located on the link below on our website. To narrow and straighten the previously fractured nasal bones, a combination of both medial and lateral osteotomies will need to be performed. Any hump can also be shaved down at the same time. One or both of the upper lateral cartilages appear to be fractured off the nasal bones and   and a spreader graft graft may be needed underneath the upper lateral cartilages to help straighten the nasal cartilage.

Cost of Rhinoplasty

+1

To see exactly what needs to be done to your nose, you would need to provide pictures from different angles and create a list of issues you would like to improve about your nose. Depending upon how many changes you want done and the time to do it, a cost range of $6,000 to $8,000 would be a good estimate.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Rhinoplasty

+1

Based on the photo provided you are an excellent candidate for rhinoplasty procedure, the cost varies surgeon to surgeon you should expect to pay $7500-$10,000.  Contact a board certified plastic surgeon in your area that specializes in rhinoplasty.  Many surgeons like myself also offer financing through companies like Care Credit.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

What are my options for fixing my nose

+1
Yes, although you are in the category of ethnic rhinoplasty which presents a slightly greater challenge--- you appear to be a good candidate for complete rhinoplasty with anticipated significant improvement of the appearance of your nose. Although the injury presents some additional challenge -- in the right experienced hands- this too can be overcome.

Thomas Trevisani, Sr., MD

What are my options for fixing my nose and how much?

+1
Any number of aspects of the nose can be refined to produce a natural result through a closed rhinoplasty approach.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Considering rhinoplasty

+1
You should consult with an experienced, board certified facial plastic surgeon who performs many rhinoplasties and can demonstrate excellent results. You should be able to name 1-3 things that you dislike about your nose, and your surgeon can then make suggestions for improving them.

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon