What Would Be my Best Option to Fix my Asymmetric Breasts? (photo)

I have been wanting to get breast implants since i lost weight and have lost alot of volume in my breasts...but my right breast is abit abnormal...my nipple on my right breast is bigger and lower than my left nipple and i have more breast tissue above my nipple on my right side than my left...im wondering what surgery would i need to help give me more volume in both breasts and help to get my right breast to look more like my left?

Asymmetric Breasts

+2

Thank you for your question and photos.

Many patients have asymmetric breasts and this can be dramatically improved with breast surgery.  Breast implants for both sides and a breast lift on the right side (the side that the areola is lower) would help improve symmetry.

Please visit with surgeons who have experience with this type of surgery and who can show you examples of their work.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

What Would Be my Best Option to Fix my Asymmetric Breasts?

+1

Your so kindly posted photos do demonstrate an asymmetry. I recommend a staged surgeries. Stage I do liftings to even the N/A complexes. Stage II implants. But best to seek in person evaluations.