My nostrils are wide can Alarplasty. Can it be fixed? (photos)

What procedure would you reccomend for me? What are the costs? Thank you in advance :))

Open nose surgery

+1
Looks like you are a very good candidate for an open rhinoplasty.
With this technique you can change the shape of your tip from round to something more sculptured. You can narrow the width and the base of your tip, change the shape and size of your nostrils. The dorsum needs only minor work. I am assuming you do not have septal problem of course. 
If you do not have breathing problems or septal deviation the procedure can be done as a day case.
Just for reference, in Central London an open rhinoplasty will cost you between 4500 and 5000 GBP. This cost includes clinic, hospital stay, anaesthetist and follow up appointments and dressings.
You will wake up with a nasal splint and sutures which will need to stay for 7 to 10 days. Ideally you should not travel before that day.

London Plastic Surgeon

My nostrils are wide can Alarplasty. Can it be fixed?

+1

I would refine the tip, reduce the alar base, and narrow the bridge.  This will keep your nose in balance.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Alarplasty is not the answer.

+1
Alarplasty is not going to fix this nose elegantly. The problem is not the alar; the dorsum is low and tip projection is inadequate. The nasolabial angle is less than 90 degrees, which is less than ideal. Correct these issues, and the alar and nostril shape will be better overall.  
A high-end surgeon that can help these issues turn out aesthetically attractive will run you $7,000- 8,000.

Cecil Yeung, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Alarplasty for Wide Alar Rims

+1
Yes an alarplasty can modify your alar base and make the nostrils less wide. From the pictures, it appears that the nasal tip is wide and the nasal bones are wide. If desired,these issues can also be corrected at the same procedure. The total cost including the board certified professional fee, the board certified anesthesia fee, and AAAASF Acredited Medicare approved surgicenter is $4100. Consult a board certified plastic surgeon.

Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon