Are my nostrils uneven or are they swollen?

When I have to change my bandages and apply nasal drops to my nostrils I noticed they are kinda uneven. My right nostril is smaller than my left nostril from the top. I had rhinoplasty 3 days ago, I know it is too soon to judge , but is it swelling or is this how they will look? If it is swelling how long will it take for them to get even again?

Are my nostrils uneven or are they swollen 3 days after surgery?

+1
Many thanks for the question. This is swelling and shape will improve soon. This is not the time to think too much about surgery and your nose. You need to exercise patience at this time. Without pictures this is the only advise I can give you.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon