My Nostrils Are Uneven, is It Too Soon to Be Concerned? (photos)

I got revision rhinoplasty 6 days ago. My primary surgery was open & my nostrils were adjusted. Nostrils quite even after the first surgery. This time it was only the center (the part between my nostrils) that got cut open. Nostrils weren't touched. Bridge was smoothed out, septum was straightened & tip was shortened. It was protruding before - there was extra cartilage put there from the primary. Now my nostrils are uneven. I completely trust my new doctor. But I'm freaking out a little.

My Nostrils Are Uneven, is It Too Soon to Be Concerned?

+1

This early after rhinoplasty, it is premature to be concerned about the final result.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA