My nostrils are the only thing that make me self conscious of myself: What should I do? (Photo)

Ever since I was little I've wanted it fixed, things like costs, scarring, and all those things I would like to know please

My nostrils are the only thing that make me self conscious of myself: What should I do?

+1
An exam would really be necessary to provide you with the best advice. During an in-person consult, your prospective surgeon may use computer imaging software to morph a photo of you. This will give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. Cost can vary depending on the complexity of the surgery and your geographic location. All of the incisions are made inside the nose, with the exception of the columellar incision, which is made during an open procedure. I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

+1
  The one picture makes analysis difficult, but I think that this can likely be improved.  Pictures of the nose from a head on view would help make a better determination.