My nostrils are the only thing that make me self conscious of myself: What should I do? (Photo)

Ever since I was little I've wanted it fixed, things like costs, scarring, and all those things I would like to know please

Good candidate for rhinoplasty

Thank you for your inquiry!

It seems that you are a good candidate for a rhinoplasty that will improve the way your nose looks to complement your facial features in a natural fashion. I will not be surprised if you have difficulty breathing through your nose. However, without a physical examination it is not possible to provide you with specific details. I highly recommend that you schedule a consultation with a well-experienced surgeon.

It is important to mention that the finest cosmetic results in any particular case are based on a variety of factors, including: the unique anatomy of the patient, realistic expectations, a well-informed and detailed discussion with your plastic surgeon concerning the best options for you especially covering a deep understanding of the pros and cons of any given choice you will adopt.

Please keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon online who offers to tell you what to do without a physical examination covering the nature and the status of the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative solution would not be in your best interest. With that in mind, it is the safest and for your best interest to find a plastic surgeon with solid experience and certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who is ideally a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons that you will trust and be comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Good luck!!!

Ali Sajjadian, MD FACS