How Can I Make my Nostrils Symmetric Without Surgery, Because I Don't Have That Kind of Money? (photo)

I've had rhinoplasty when I was 16 because it was broken. I couldn't breathe adequately and it also had a bump making it look unattractive. The result of the surgery was terrible, I am 23 now and I am currently thinking about getting Fillers or having Botox done. I still breathe inadequately, my nostrils are uneven, and the tip of my nose is curved/slanted upwards. My main problem & worry is my nostrils. Just want a normal looking nose, I dont like my nostrils showing either but both wud be good

Correction of Nasal Defects with Fillers (Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty)

+1

You are a good candidate for a non-surgical rhinoplasty as all the nasal defects that are bothering you can be corrected with injectable fillers. In our practice we use liquid injectable silicone as it is permanent and very precise. Click on the before and after gallery below (see link).  I recommend you consult with a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon.