My Nostrils Were Different Straight After Rhinoplasty. 5th Day Post & the Right Hand Side is Clearly Lower? (photo)

Is This Swelling? The tip and overall angle of the left side seems to be higher also, is this something that settles with time? It just seems that the right hand side is slowly sliding downwards...

My Nostrils Were Different Straight After Rhinoplasty. 5th Day Post & the Right Hand Side is Clearly Lower?

+1

Swelling can persist for up to a year or more.  I would follow with your surgeon for an exam at this stage to address your concerns.  Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, operative time, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed etc.