Are my nostrils still uneven? One seems to be flared up. I think or is it scar tissue? Is my nose straight at the tip? (photo)

Had surgery 8 days ago and got cast removed yesterday. I want to be happy but not sure about results. I know it may take a while but need reassurance so I can move on. Any help is appreciated. plus I see my surgeon today again.

Are my nostrils still uneven? One seems to be flared up. I think or is it scar tissue? Is my nose straight at the tip?

+1

This is difficult to evaluate without an exam.

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.