2 weeks post op of Rhinoplasty, my nostril are uneven. Should I be concern? (photos)

I understand my nose is swollen, but shouldn’t be even? Thanks

Two weeks post rhinoplasty concerns

+1
There is always swelling and often asymmetry doing the early postoperative period. It is too early to make any decision. You should wait at least 6 months before any decision is made about revision. At that time your doctor can perform a minor touch up procedure to help you achieve the best final result.

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Two weeks post rhinoplasty concerns

+1
Dear Norcal, Yes, you certainly have some asymmetry at this time. I would follow up with your surgeon and discuss your concerns. Some changes may still occur while you are recovering so after the appropriate amount of recovery time if you and your surgeon deem a revision is necessary then this may be addressed. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

2 weeks post op of Rhinoplasty, my nostril are uneven. Should I be concern?

+1
2 weeks is just a bit too early to make a determination about the result. I would continue to follow with your surgeon.  A small revision can be performed later if necessary.

Uneven nostrils

+1
They do appear uneven at this point. There may well be some further changes as the weeks go by. If revision is necessary, it is typically done under local anesthesia in the office. It is a lot easier to narrow a nostril than it is to try to make it more open!

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD