Are my nostril sides (ala) unusually "droopy?" What would you suggest to correct my weak chin? (photo)

I've always felt my nose is not very feminine. Is it just me, or are the sides of my nose (I think the term is "ala") a bit bigger or droopier than the average? Front-on, this is not so visible but I feel my profile really makes is clearer to see. And what are your suggestions for my lack of chin? Is a chin implant the way to go? Thank you in advance!

Are my nostril sides (ala) unusually "droopy?" What would you suggest to correct my weak chin?

+1
   The chin implant will make a very nice improvement in overall facial balance.  I do not see anything particularly troubling about your nose from the one view presented.

Chin augmentation for weak chin profile

+1
Inserting a chin implant will give an improvement the projection of the chin for better facial balance. Chin implants are manufactured in a variety of sizes and shapes, are composed of Silastic, and are inserted through a sub mental approach under local anesthesia. 

+1
You are an excellent candidate for a chin implant.  Consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your nasal surgery, as well as a chin implant.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

+1
Many thanks for the question.You are right, you do have rather small chin that can be improved by a chin implant.Alae of your nose can be improved by Alarplasty.
Wish you all the best.

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon