Will my Nose Be Ok? (photo)

around a month or two ago i was head butted on the nose. to this day i can feel a dent on the right nose bone. if you look to the left of the pic you can see the dent. i was wondering if my injury will heal and get back to normal or if i should consider seeing a doctor about it. when i stick my finger up the right nostril i also feel a bone sticking out from the top. the injury does not look that severe but i am just worried about how it will look in the long run years from now.

Nasal Deformity Following Injury 1-2 Months Ago

Your photos are not very revealing. If you are concerned about a deformity following an injury to your nose, I would recommend an evaluation by a board certified facial plastic surgeon. 

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

3720 Fourth Avenue
San Diego, CA 92103

Nasal issue

It is hard to tell from the photos but if you broke your nose and now are a month out, you would have to wait at least 6 months or longer to have the nasal fracture repaired.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Injury Healed but Will Not Get Back to Normal

The injury has healed, but this nose will not get back to normal without surgery.  I would see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation about rhinoplasty.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210