Will my Nose Be Ok? (photo)

around a month or two ago i was head butted on the nose. to this day i can feel a dent on the right nose bone. if you look to the left of the pic you can see the dent. i was wondering if my injury will heal and get back to normal or if i should consider seeing a doctor about it. when i stick my finger up the right nostril i also feel a bone sticking out from the top. the injury does not look that severe but i am just worried about how it will look in the long run years from now.

Nasal Deformity Following Injury 1-2 Months Ago

+1

Your photos are not very revealing. If you are concerned about a deformity following an injury to your nose, I would recommend an evaluation by a board certified facial plastic surgeon. 

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal issue

+1

It is hard to tell from the photos but if you broke your nose and now are a month out, you would have to wait at least 6 months or longer to have the nasal fracture repaired.

Injury Healed but Will Not Get Back to Normal

+1

The injury has healed, but this nose will not get back to normal without surgery.  I would see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation about rhinoplasty.